Monday, June 3, 2013

Back on the Wagon...again.

So I got my first weeks worth of work outs. They seem pretty easy, but I know if I put 100% in all movements, it should be a pretty nice work out with a bit a sweat happening.

So here is my agenda for the week:

D1: run/jog 100m + 5 Air Squats to med ball + 5 Dumbbell Press x 3 rounds for time.
D2: Walk 15min for distance.
 
D3: 5 Split Squats (in place lunges - use abmats if needed) 5RM Push Press x 3 rounds. 2min rest between sets.
D4: 500m C2 Rowing x 4 rounds. Rest between rds equivalent to work. 
D5: Sled Drag 100m x 6. Rest as needed. Go heavy. 
 
For nutrition, I will be eating clean (whole 30 style) with the exception of a carb frenzy following D1, D3, and D5. Anythings game, but only after those workouts. Period.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment