Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SUPER-HAPPY-GO #1 USA-RAINBOW-POOP


OR...TMI & Whole30, Day23 Update

Yes--I will be selling this idea to Hollywood for a new Japanese style tv show.

Really---this topic will be TMI and about super happy rainbow poop...do you really want to read this? If you do choose to suffer through, there is some actual blog content after the poo.


Are you sure you want to continue reading?

.

.

.

.Last warning

 

You have been warned--but fear not. There is an updat on day 23 of my Whole30 experience just after Happy Rainbow Poo.

Well- you are truly as foolish as I for posting this...here we go!

Life before Whole30 was seriously a poo fest. I would poo first thing in the morning, then 10 minutes after that, then again after my first sip of coffee, and yet again just before leaving for work. Then on my way to work, I would need to stop half-way to poo just one more time. All of the icky and wet...yes, I was Mud Wrestling...Had the Hershey Squirts...had the--RUNS BIG TIME.

I am now happy to announce that I no longer have this issue! I poo either once a day or once every other day now. I can make it to work without stopping (40 minute drive).

I am unsure what the root cause of the crap-tastic poopfest, BUTT, I am glad it is gone. If this is all I get out of this way of eating, it's okay with me! I am ecstatic for this result!

-or-

Happy as a pig in super happy rainbow poop!

 
and now for some actual valuable info...


http://whole9life.com/start/
http://whole9life.com/start/














WHOLE30, Day #23-The Home Stretch
So I kinda need to redeem myself for posting such udder rainbow crap on my post above. I am actually surprised that it wasn't pulled or reported, but I am glad it wasn't. I am very pleased with my new "gut response" to this new way of eating (for me). It actually changes the way I live at times.

But I digress...let's move on:

I have to say I am actually feeling better as a whole right now. My anxiety and depression has improved (the sun has been out and may have something to do with that as well).

My sleep has slightly improved. I have actually fell asleep one day last week without taking an Ambien and this has not happened in years!

I am hesitant on weight loss/body changes--I look forward to day 30 to see. I think my clothes are getting looser, but I really cannot tell.

More energy? I think so--slightly yes. I still need to get my butt to CrossFit more than once a week to really know. I do have a fear factor here. I suck so bad at CrossFit and am always last in everything and cannot do a lot of the moments (pull ups, more than 10 burpees, etc). Especially when "running" is involved.

I do keep somewhat busy. I have made my garden beds and ordered too much soil and so moving dirt all over the place which works up a big sweat.

One thing I was really hoping for was to have people notice my changes...that has not happened

Health wise--I get pretty light headed at times when standing up. Even to the point that it makes me actually stop and grab something so I don't fall. I do drink plenty of water and feel it could be blood pressure or diabetes medications that may need to be altered. Guess I gotta see my doc.

Anyway--day 23 almost done--I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.



http://whole9life.com/start/

No comments:

Post a Comment