Saturday, May 11, 2013

Where is the Cheese? Time to Share Good News!



Okay--Time to Share Good News! Day26

I bought some jeans a few months ago and could not fit into them. Well today is jeans day at work and I thought I would give them a shot. BINGO!--they fit! I swear they were like 4 inches too small around my waist at least. This is a very nice start to a beautiful Friday in the Rose City. 

I had also slept in to 5:45 this am (I normally wake up by 4:30-5:00) and slept through the night without leg cramps or having to pee every hour.

http://mypanera.panerabread.com/articlestips/article/access-into-paneras-hidden-menu/





Since I was running late for work--I skipped breakfast at home, but stopped byPanera Bread and ordered off their Hidden Menu. I had their POWER BREAKFAST EGG BOWL WITH STEAK. Sorry for all caps there (I just copied and pasted it from their website). Num Num Nummy--if you have a Panera Bread Restaurant nearby  I HIGHLY suggest stopping by and ordering from their hidden menu




















It's nice not to complain and be able to share good news. I sure must have been quite sick before changing my eating ways. Although I will be celebrating with a taco fest on day 31, I think day 32 I will be right back here eating mainly whole foods and not processed with sugar, wheat or dairy. I think I am okay without cheese anymore. I was concerned that I couldn't give up the cheese, but I think I have it licked.


Just stay away from and quick stalking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment